TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
I've struggled to get on to Fun for the last couple of days. On two computers with different firewall and anti-virus programmes, the shutters have come down and refused me entry, with a message that a vius has been detected. It's only happened here - has anyone else had this problem? (Jim, I think LKH may already have contacted you).

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
I access FUN on two different computers at two different and seperate locations, one of these being extremely sensitive to external connections. No problems here.

Jim
:Smile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Yes she did. have the alerts ceased now?

I have been having a good root around, using all the browsers and different AV progs and I have seen nothing obvious. Can't trust these spammers though, the bastards are always one or two steps ahead of our defences. Please don't hesitate to shout if you see a problem.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Wayhey, I can see you!

:ROFLMAO:
I put this in introductions cos 24 hours away from this place has been purgatory and I feel like I'm starting all over again!::bigsmile:
For some reason, the proxy anti virus co that the works system uses decided to take the hump with "FUN" and kept telling me the sight was infected with a virus so it wouldn't let me in!
Funny how EVERYONE else was telling me via RVOC that it wasn't!:Doh:
Anyway, they must have sorted it cos I'm back and I've gotr 24 hours of post catching up to do. Oh, go on then, if I must!::bigsmile:

OP
OP
TDH

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
Thanks Jim. When I tried at 11-ish there was a problem, again, on both systems. I reckon it reopened between 12.15 and 12.45, although I can see that the page is showing my last visit at 09.57 this morning. Weird!

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
:welcomefunster::welcomefunster::welcomefunster::welcomefunster::welcomefunster:

Jim
:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wireman

Free Member
Dec 18, 2007
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi nJim, my Sophos anti virus wouldn't let me in for all of yesterday. Reporting a hack to the site didn't take note of what it was though, sorry. It was a script though.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi, I think it was Sophos AV software that the other couple of people had the same problem with. So it seems Sophos was seeing something that other AV programs were not.

Strange, I had some alerts on Monday from Kaspersky, it was interpreting some of the google adverts as dodgy but a kaspersy upgrade stopped the alerts.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back