Free Member
Jun 12, 2019
Surrey, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 6
Exp
Since 2017
With the lack of Reality Touring, I've got back into my Virtual Cockpit and flown for many hours.
Microsoft's new Flight Simulator FS2020 is awesome especially with VR (Oculus Rift S).
Get into a Cessna 152 and potter along the beaches, mountains, Glaciers at 70Knots and 200 Ft....
Visit many places you probably never get to in MoHo - Greenland, Uluru, Taj Mahal etc etc.
Great views and very relaxing!

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Me too. Did our usual run to Morocco and back. Flew round the coast of Scotland then Ireland, all in the C172. Also currently doing Route 66 in the USA but stuck in Texas atm.

Then I upgraded to a Bonanza (6-seater, single-engined) for a tour of the Caribbean.

Now learning to fly the Cessna Citation bizjet for longer trips. Maybe I should learn the Airbus and take everyone away with me! :cool:

Passes the time!

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
Me too. Did our usual run to Morocco and back. Flew round the coast of Scotland then Ireland, all in the C172. Also currently doing Route 66 in the USA but stuck in Texas atm.

Then I upgraded to a Bonanza (6-seater, single-engined) for a tour of the Caribbean.

Now learning to fly the Cessna Citation bizjet for longer trips. Maybe I should learn the Airbus and take everyone away with me! :cool:

Passes the time!
Can I have a window seat, drivers side šŸ§‘ā€āœˆļø

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Calamaster

Calamaster

Free Member
Jun 12, 2019
Surrey, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 6
Exp
Since 2017

Passes the time!
Yes, Airbus is good, but you need to learn how to flying it (Do the whole flight course - helps) - set up Flight Plans - use IFR etc. The A380 in FS2020 AutoPilot is not too good. I used to set up flights of 12 Hours overnight....not anymore...lol end up ditched in Indian Ocean for some bizarre reason.
If anyone interested XPlane 11 Land an Airbus A380 on Aircraft Carrier Vid:

Happy Armchair Flying.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back