Virgin Broadband dropping out (1 Viewer)

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
Hi Everyone

I have had a problem with the broadband dropping out then resetting. Finally got round to calling Virgin today. They talked me through some tests on the router then told me the router was faulty and would need an engineer to visit. I called about 11 am, and the engineer is coming tomorrow morning.

I think this is pretty good service. I remember when I was with BT a nightmare if there was a fault.

I know virgin are not the cheapest but their service makes up for a couple of quid a month.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
we have been with them for years, since they were NTL and cable was first laid in our road. in all those years only a small handful of faults, which were quickly resolved. best bit though is that cable is super fast

Jul 23, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
knaus van ti 600mg
Exp
Getting There since 2013
We've just had virgin come down our street so when contract is up will be looking to move over to them :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Odd job
Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
We've just had virgin come down our street so when contract is up will be looking to move over to them :)
The downside with virgin is every year they put the price up, and I have to call them and renegotiate. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back