vintage cars lorries bikes etc (1 Viewer)

dug

May 28, 2011
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
ducato maxi tdi 24'
Exp
Gloucestershire Steam Extravaganza

My personal favorite ,it used to be at Kemble airfield and really is a big big show.............
August 2nd, 3rd & 4th 2013 will see the Stroud Vintage Transport & Engine Club stage their 39th Annual Show at South Cerney Airfield on the outskirts of Cirencester in Gloucestershire.
The show has grown dramatically in recent years and is now widely regarded as one of the biggest and best Steam, Vintage and Countryside events in the UK. Attracting thousands of exhibits from all corners of the British Isles, as well as some from further afield - this really is the place to see 'The British way of life' at its best, and were better than in the heart of the Cotswolds.
:thumb:Have Fun....

rolandrat

Free Member
Jan 5, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Stroud Show

My personal favorite ,it used to be at Kemble airfield and really is a big big show.............
August 2nd, 3rd & 4th 2013 will see the Stroud Vintage Transport & Engine Club stage their 39th Annual Show at South Cerney Airfield on the outskirts of Cirencester in Gloucestershire.
The show has grown dramatically in recent years and is now widely regarded as one of the biggest and best Steam, Vintage and Countryside events in the UK. Attracting thousands of exhibits from all corners of the British Isles, as well as some from further afield - this really is the place to see 'The British way of life' at its best, and were better than in the heart of the Cotswolds.
:thumb:Have Fun....
Is there overnight Motorhome parking at the event?

dug

May 28, 2011
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
ducato maxi tdi 24'
Exp
Camping details

Show web site: Broken Link Removed
Fri, Sat & Sun 3rd, 4th & 5th August 2012
South Cerney Airfield, Cirencester, Glos.
Public Camping Booking Form
Public camping is available to people who are not exhibitors or traders for £60 for the weekend. This admits two adults
to the event for the entire weekend. Additional tickets can be ordered using this form. There is no admission charge for
accompanied children.
Access to the site will be available from 12.00 noon on Thursday 2nd August and we ask that you leave the site by 12.00
noon on Monday, 6th August. Anyone arriving after dark will be sent to a temporary holding area overnight.
Evening entertainment will be provided in the licensed bar on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Drinking water, chemical toilet disposal point, public toilets and domestic waste disposal facilities will be provided.
No electrical hook-up points will be provided.
Please return the form below with a cheque for £60 payable to SVTEC and a stamped, addressed envelope to:
Please remember to include a STAMPED ADDRESSED ENVELOPE with your remittance.
Rally Manager: John Keedwell, Cambridge Mill House, Cambridge, Glos, GL2 7AB. 01453 890920
Club Chairman: Martyn Slater, Lyndale, Dursley Road, Cambridge, Glos, GL2 7AG. martyndslater@hotmail.com 01453 890183
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Annual Vintage Transport & Engine Show: South Cerney; Fri, Sat & Sun 3rd, 4th & 5th August 2012
I wish to book Public Camping space at the above event MKS01/12
Name:
Address:
Telephone: Additional Adult Tickets @ £15 per person _____
Mobile Telephone: Additional Concessions Tickets @ £13 per person _____
Vehicle Registration Number:
Likely Day, Date & Time of Arrival:
Caravan / Caravan with Awning/ Motor Home/ Motor Home with Awning/ Tent (delete as appropriate)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Lucky one
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
kemble steam rally

Web site link didnt work for me dug :Sad: but agree with you good show good value 4 nights camping ( no ehu tho) 2 adults show admission for weekend and children free sounds good to me. :Smile: Not one of the cheaper steam rallies but prob one of the best.:thumb:

OP
OP
Lucky one
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Have tried my best to keep off this thread as I had to have treatment for [HI]the old vehicle illness [/HI]some years ago and dont want to fall into a relapse :ROFLMAO:.
We used to restore old military vehicles when we had the workshop, and always had a hospital job on the go for when the fitter had no work to do. I will put some photos of the befores on this post and then[HI] some afters [/HI]on another.
Maybe this will explain my passion for older motorhomes :RollEyes:
Ahh yes i know some else who has had that!!! :ROFLMAO: Nice photos still waiting for the afters!!:Smile:

OP
OP
Lucky one
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
overnight parking

Is there overnight Motorhome parking at the event?
If you go on a sunday you could prob park in car park overnight for free but shhhhhh dont tell anyone!!:winky: Only draw back to that is no beer tent in the evening:beer: and the traders tend to pack up early too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back