Video: bringing the van home again . . . (1 Viewer)

ChrisG46

Free Member
Feb 28, 2009
Felixstowe, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
VW Camper
Exp
Since Summer 2013
Our VW T25 has been in the VW hospital for 3 weeks, and is now feeling much better! There's still one important job to get done, but it was just great to have a little rootle up the road.
Next job . . ? Sort out the sleeping arrangements . . . see how everything else works!

[ame]http://youtu.be/mcKpStbM6Ws[/ame]

Sep 16, 2013
Horncastle, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
Very nice video, I had a look at a few of your others on your YouTube channel as well. All very professional and impressive.

Did you have journalism/production experience before you started doing these or just pick it up as you went along?

I'm just starting out producing YouTube videos and at the moment it's very trial and error, still getting to grips with what the software can do and timing etc.

I'd love to pick your brains at some point if you don't mind?

Thanks,
David

OP
OP
ChrisG46

ChrisG46

Free Member
Feb 28, 2009
Felixstowe, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
VW Camper
Exp
Since Summer 2013
I did around 105 half-hour Caravan Channel and another 50 or 60 half-hour shows on Sky between 2006 and 2012, and did 80 or 90 shorter clips for the Caravan Diary website in 2011 and 2012.

I had a bit of journalistic experience, and had commissioned video in my old job, but didn't really know what I was doing when I started . . ::bigsmile:, and some people would say that's still so!

To be honest, i'd say the best thing to do is make lots of video, and see what works for you - making your own mistakes and overcoming them seems the way to go.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back