VICTRON MULTIPLUS pure sinwave inverter/charger for sale (1 Viewer)

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
P1030178.JPG
P1030179.JPG
P1030180.JPG
P1030181.JPG
P1030182.JPG
P1030183.JPG
I have been offered another load of stuff from a ministry dipping unit --- This victron unit is to be sold separately -if anyone is interested PM me with offers -looking for 400 ish You can google for yourself as to everything it does -no doubt you will understand more about this kit than me ;)
terry

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I really wish I had the money. I used to have one of those and they are a cracking good bit of kit. In my opinion it is the best out there.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Has it got the mains input and output leads? I can only see the battery leads

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I think this item is limited to self builders so I hope you're plugging it in those areas (y)
Luckily I got my more powerful lesser known sunpulse ups at a right steal.

Your price is under half the new available price so quite fair

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I think this item is limited to self builders so I hope you're plugging it in those areas (y)
Luckily I got my more powerful lesser known sunpulse ups at a right steal.

Your price is under half the new available price so quite fair
nope just on here --I felt guilty only paying the asking price for all the rest of the stuff so said I would try and sell the Vectron for them some extra cash -hence offers not ness around the 400 mark more what it's worth to someone -within reason (y):)
terry

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
As I understand it the unit as a battery charger is capable of 50amps which is a hefty charge
As an inverter it will delivery a little over 5 amps at a nominal 230 volts

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
No idea Andy all it says is 1200 watt pure sin wave inverter and charger and from what bit I understand it can detect a power shortage and turn to 240 v within a few milli seconds so that the computer does not turn off -- A 50 amp battery charger has got to be around 250 ish I would think and I have no idea but a good pure sin wave must be around 200 ish so hence my thinking of the price ish --If it does not sell I will give him a couple of hundred extra and keep it for a special build -Already have the same to go into my own van -not that I will use the inverter bit bit the charger will come in handy (y):D
terry

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
It is a really clever bit of kit. It is both charger and inverter and power manager.

It has a clever trick whereby you can set a limit on input power. This means that if you are in France on a 6 Amp EHU you won't trip the post.

Where it gets clever though is if you ask it for more power than the 6Amp, it will take power from the battery through the inverter and combine it with the 6amps from the EHU and give you exactly what you need. If you then drop down to only using 2Amps it will give you your 2Amps and put the remaining 4 into the charger. If you get a power cut when on EHU the inverter will automatically take over for you and you won't even notice. Please note that this messed me up as I had left my computer on overnight doing some work for me and there was a power cut. It put a massive dint in my batteries :eek:

This is not only for self builders. I had one on my 1st van a Hymer 644 and the big brother to this one in my Eura Mobil.

Here it is getting installed.
DSC_0061.JPG

Seriously this is a stonking bit of kit and I wish I had the cash floating about as I would snap his arm off :rofl:

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Morning Karl,thanks for the explanation that even I can understand (y) I have got all the cupboards (again) that came with everything installed so that we/Paul that is ;)can see how it all fits together along with yet another Espacher water heater / blown air unit :) so all I have to do is make room in the garage yet again :LOL:Every time I make room it gets filled with more stuff :DI am OK until next week they are holding / storing the units for me so that gives me time to sort out more space in the garage or pile more stuff on top of the other stuff :D
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back