Victron bluetooth connectivity issue (1 Viewer)

Dec 31, 2010
Sunny South Shields
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin i7900
Exp
Since 2010
it’s not new tech if my 7+ and old ipad 2 doesn’t work though is it 🤔🤣

i’ve just found this out btw 😉
You could try your old phone again or if someone has a Android phone/ table could download the connect app and see if device's are discoverable in Bluetooth remember you will need your old app log in details and password.
This would rule out the victron units

Dec 2, 2019
Amersham
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2019
I had a look at victron community forum, and seen mixed results. Some successfully re connected after turning phone off few times and re pair. Some still in the dark. I hope victron picks on this and may tweak the next firmware. Some phones will not see the device on the Bluetooth, therefore no option to pair to.

OP
OP
Al n Val

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Talk about going backwards lol

i’ve had no issues for 2 years with the Victron stuff but now they won’t or can’t be seen on any Apple device at all 😳

I’ve tried 2 7+ iPhones, 2 x IPad 2‘s with nothing at all, after doing what Ditcha said and cleared my bluetooth list on my 12pro the MPPT controller did show and said connected 👍👍, but then it instantly disappeared again 😭

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Al n Val

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!

bloody hell it was simple as well

So every time I started the Victron app it asked me to input the default pin code which anyone having Victron stuff is 000000. I’ve never changed it btw😉 and i’ve been trying to connect for 3 days remember

So using the PUK code it allowed me to reset the pin code to default 000000, yes that’s correct, the same as it was 🤔

Anyway that’s instantly cured it and i’ve been able to connect to both items again

Result and all’s well in the world again 🤣

thanks everyone for trying to help but this is certainly worth remembering

Al 👍

OP
OP
Al n Val

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
So back to square one, I’ve had no issues since I worked it out last Sept until today and now i cannot connect to the Smartsolar controller again

The app is asking for this and I’m stuck again, i’ve tried the usual 6 zero’s but nothing happens

any ideas again peeps

AC0EF5BC-3F19-491C-B493-ABAFEA1AD92C.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Al n Val

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
First off, have you got your bluetooth enabled on your phone and if you have, does your controller show up in the list of paired devices ?
Bluetooth is on but Victron actually tells you to forget the device first before doing anything

I’ve another BIG issue now, my cab battery is down to 8.6 volts so I need a fiat Assist UK tel no.

Can anyone forward me that please and i’ll sort the Victron issue after this one lol

bloody hell i’m not having much luck am I 😱🤣

eddievanbitz

hi Eddie

just trying to get my head around this, Mick at SAP Doncaster fitted a Vanbitz battery master to this moho when it was brand new in Feb this year, if it’s faulty, and i hope it isn’t, could this be draining the cab battery do you know

thanks

Al
Edit:
the cab battery is now showing 5.8 volts 😢

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread