viamichelin route planner (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
I saw this site www.viamichelin.co.uk recommended on a previous thread, excellent route planner but does anybody know if it is possible to print off or download a route. Any help would be welcome I am not very computer literate.

spongy

OP
OP

Deleted User
Have you tried Control P ?

Hi Brian
I,ve not tried control P but when I have looked at print preveiw it shows a blank page. Prints off a blank page as well

Thanks
spongy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rob kinnear

Free Member
Nov 29, 2010
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
1 year 10 years tugger
I saw this site www.viamichelin.co.uk recommended on a previous thread, excellent route planner but does anybody know if it is possible to print off or download a route. Any help would be welcome I am not very computer literate.

spongy

When you have requested a route just below the map above written instructions there is a print icon I have used this a few times I also now see a send to gps function witch I have never used.

Rob :thumb:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I did the route to Marjal a couple of days ago but when I tried to print out, Control P, it ended up being 23 pages because it was so widely spaced, so I cancelled the print. I think I will try to copy and paste to Word and then change the spacing but I don't know if that will work. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
When you have requested a route just below the map above written instructions there is a print icon I have used this a few times I also now see a send to gps function witch I have never used.

Rob :thumb:

Yes i have used this also with no probs, :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I did the route to Marjal a couple of days ago but when I tried to print out, Control P, it ended up being 23 pages because it was so widely spaced, so I cancelled the print. I think I will try to copy and paste to Word and then change the spacing but I don't know if that will work. ::bigsmile:Ivy

Having just finished shredding 7 years of business paperwork I've kept tons of used A4 which I use to print unimportant stuff that doesn't need keeping for too long. Print on the blank side obviously and use fast draft so you don't use too much ink. :Smile:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Yes it does Ivy - we used to use VM when motorbike touring and no Sat Nav.

From memory though you have to highlight, copy, paste in chunks - if you 'select all' you can't edit it in Word. I think ...

You could get rid of a lot of stuff and eg only have the pictures of the signposts on where you think you might get a bit confused. You don't need to know what the signs at every flipping junction look like if you are staying on the same road for 200 miles!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back