Vets in Normandy Beaches Area (1 Viewer)

Feb 5, 2009
South Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 in MH, 15 in Caravan
Hi everyone
Really sorry to start a new thread on an old subject, but couldn't find the vets list I have seen references to the download section...

We are in Brittany right now and will be needing a vet in the Normandy beaches area on Wednesday/Thursday for the Pet Passport stuff and wondered if anyone had a recommendation for us. We have our two labradors with us Freddie & Spud and would love to take them somewhere known rather than doing a yellow pages gamble.
Many thanks
Steve

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
I'll try to bump this up to the top for you. I can't find the vet map either.

Only one I used in Normandy was v expensive--€63 for 2 dogs. Paid €30 for 2 following year at different vet!

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Possibly an obvious comment to make, but there'd probably be quite a few vets in the Omaha and Utah beach areas, given that it's an American expression for war veteran.

Right, as you were chaps. Good luck with the search.

OP
OP
EssexBoy
Feb 5, 2009
South Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 in MH, 15 in Caravan
Just wanted to say a big thank you for all the help. We have just used the vets in Mailleraye-sur-Seine and for our two labradors it cost a grand total of €40 inc the tablets (the vet even asked if we wanted to use our own tablets). The aire there is great, costs just €5 and is a two minute walk away.
Thanks again
Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back