Apr 21, 2015
Blackpool
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1985
Hi
Can anybody recommend a vet near Caen or Angerleme so I can get my Animal health certificate signed off for my return to the uk.Also looking for Aire that anybody can recommend near Caen or Bayeux.

Regards

Dave

Jun 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Advantage
Exp
Since 2008

There is a good municipal site on the north of the city ring road, nice walk along the river into town. There is an aire on the south west section of the ring road, Boulevard Fabian Ware, about 300 yds from a vet! The vet is adjacent to the ring road next to the Campanile Hotel. Friendly vets familiar with passport stuff, English spoken by many staff. Very busy so recommend calling for appointment if it looks useful.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
We used this one last June (35 euros with our own worming pill) but had to go back later when we noticed (fortunately) that the (naïve) vet hadn't completed the details correctly so I would avoid them another time.

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years

There is a good municipal site on the north of the city ring road, nice walk along the river into town. There is an aire on the south west section of the ring road, Boulevard Fabian Ware, about 300 yds from a vet! The vet is adjacent to the ring road next to the Campanile Hotel. Friendly vets familiar with passport stuff, English spoken by many staff. Very busy so recommend calling for appointment if it looks useful.
We used that vet last Easter, just dropped in and made an appointment 2 hours later. Cost €55 for examination and worming tablet. Lots of parking and easy access.

We stayed at this Aire.

Right close to Bayeux and 10 minutes walk to the tapestry, we loved the City and it’s bars.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back