Very proud of our pups in the face of potential danger..... (1 Viewer)

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
A minute after I stopped filming two vehicles came hammering up the lane behind an escaped Highland bull, I am proud to say that Gabby & Gus both came straight to me when I whistled them and sat quietly despite the bull stopping and looking me in the eye 18 inches from my face.
I wasn't scared at all, but then I have rounded up cattle on horse back before & looked after store bullocks, stay calm and carry on as they say.
This video is our pups just before it happened.

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Question for 'HER half'

You call them 'pups' but how old are they now? I have commented before on how well-trained and obedient they are - it takes an owners dedication to achieve that.

I hope you held the bull's stare for long enough for the owners to halter it, slap its naughty arse and lead it back.

Geoff

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Deleted. I decided it wasn’t funny after all!

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
I think we are all wary of being sent to Coventry after Jim's warning. :)
Ooooh,what warning? Haven’t seen it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Question for 'HER half'

You call them 'pups' but how old are they now? I have commented before on how well-trained and obedient they are - it takes an owners dedication to achieve that.

I hope you held the bull's stare for long enough for the owners to halter it, slap its naughty arse and lead it back.

Geoff
Gabby is 9 years and Gus is 17 months...….they will always be pups, after all us humans don't have to really grow up and if we haven't by the time we are 50 we don't have to......it's the law.
The bull was herded back down and into his field, he was a stunning looking animal.
Hazel... Sometimes you remind me why I think the world of you. I have quite a few funsters now that I want to adopt. :)

Well done doggies and their mum. X
I will hold you to that, many hugs to be shared me thinks.

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
These are the small but beautiful waterfalls beside the road which Hazel filmed the dogs, reasonable spot for wild camping too.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back