Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Just wanted to big it up for Asda.

Went there at 7-30 with Nikki. We went through the self scanner machine as we only wanted a few bits for Eden camp. Nikki got £30 cash back for Tara's grooming session tomorrow except she didn't.

Got home and said hand it over Nikki and she said Shxxtttttt I didn't take it out the machine. Rang Asda and the young lad whos job it is to patrol the self scanner;s had found it. He never pocketed it, he gave it to customer services whom told Nikki it had been found.

Quick ride back to Asda and picked it up.

Please remember this was a youth, you know one of those Young people that this Forum spends so much time and effort slating for much of the year.

Well done Asda and well done the youth, it means so much to have your faith in human nature and the young restored :thumb:

AS for Tara? she's just pissed she's still getting a groom tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Just wanted to big it up for Asda.

Went there at 7-30 with Nikki. We went through the self scanner machine as we only wanted a few bits for Eden camp. Nikki got £30 cash back for Tara's grooming session tomorrow except she didn't.

Got home and said hand it over Nikki and she said Shxxtttttt I didn't take it out the machine. Rang Asda and the young lad whos job it is to patrol the self scanner;s had found it. He never pocketed it, he gave it to customer services whom told Nikki it had been found.

Quick ride back to Asda and picked it up.

Please remember this was a youth, you know one of those Young people that this Forum spends so much time and effort slating for much of the year.

Well done Asda and well done the youth, it means so much to have your faith in human nature and the young restored :thumb:

AS for Tara? she's just pissed she's still getting a groom tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

I don't think they mean all kids there are some really good kids out there and there are some really bad one's.
Hope you rewarded him for his honesty:thumb:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Nice to hear!

With all the CCTV's around the checkouts, he could well have been caught had he trousered the cash and they checked after you called, so he did the right thing.

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Funnily enough I had a nice youff moment this week,

I was stood outside my business premises and a gang of school kids walked by, aged about 11/13ish, obviously all friends, you could tell by their demeanour and banter.

There was five of them two were white, one of which looked Jewish, one an Afro Caribbean, one Asian and one possibly Eastern European,

I thought it was nice too see good friends, and if they stay that way the world just might be safe after all.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

yorkshirepudding

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Pudsey/Leeds
Funster No
MH
Thinking of tenting again
Exp
September '09

I was stood outside my business premises and a gang of school kids walked by, aged about 11/13ish, obviously all friends, you could tell by their demeanour and banter.

There was five of them two were white, one of which looked Jewish, one an Afro Caribbean, one Asian and one possibly Eastern European,

I thought it was nice too see good friends, and if they stay that way the world just might be safe after all.:thumb:

Kids are gifted this way, it takes the influence of adults to change them.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp

Sounds about right the one white English lad outnumbered 4 to 1

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back