Very expensive vet at La Fleche (1 Viewer)

Macca1954

Free Member
Jul 2, 2017
Pr9 9qs
Funster No
MH
Adria matrix 670sl
Exp
This morning, we used the vet at La Fleche to complete our dog's pet passport. I think he must be a very rich man :sick:. We usually use the La Mailleraye vet who charges 15 Euros if you provide your own tablets, but it wasn't convenient this time.
OK, I should have checked before we used the La Fleche vet, so I've only got myself to blame :oops:.
We took along our own Drontal and gave it to the receptionist - then into the vet to do the business. The vet promptly administered his own tablets, then apologised that he hadn't noticed that we had provided some - although our tablets were on his desk and I had heard the receptionist tell him that we had brought them. 'Never mind,' I thought - 'Our Drontal will do for next time'.
Then, back out to the receptionist to pay the bill of 50 Euros :eek:.
Needless to say, we won't be going there again :(.
Used the vet at Oradour-sur-Glane. 18 euro

HarryML

Free Member
Apr 15, 2018
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Miller Indiana
Exp
Another vet to add, Gilles MOIZANT, Rue du Doctor Laennec 56550 Belz, 02 97 55 55 55, €20.

Dec 7, 2009
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti
Exp
Since Dec 2009
I apologise in advance if I am being really thick :giggle: but I cannot find Keiths google map! I have looked in the Pets section in the forum and tried the search box to no avail.

Am I missing something (admittedly I have not looked at every thread in the forum) or could this perhaps be a link in the resources section??

I have vet updates to send to Keith but want to check if the vet is already there!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I apologise in advance if I am being really thick :giggle: but I cannot find Keiths google map! I have looked in the Pets section in the forum and tried the search box to no avail.

Am I missing something (admittedly I have not looked at every thread in the forum) or could this perhaps be a link in the resources section??

I have vet updates to send to Keith but want to check if the vet is already there!
If you search for "pets" and tick the titles only box then select member keithchesterfield2 it should return two hits. The second one has the link but I can't post it here as it just keeps showing the map as Media.

Oct 16, 2018
CHESTERFIELD DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
PILOTE
Exp
Long enough

This link might work -

HarryML

Free Member
Apr 15, 2018
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Miller Indiana
Exp
HarryML - Thanks for the information - Vet added to the Map.

Did you have to make an appointment and did the Vet speak English ?
I made an appointment, so don’t know about walk ins and yes the vet speaks English and French!

Dec 7, 2009
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti
Exp
Since Dec 2009
If you search for "pets" and tick the titles only box then select member keithchesterfield2 it should return two hits. The second one has the link but I can't post it here as it just keeps showing the map as Media.

Thanks DBK but I tried the search as described with no results.

Keith's link works so perhaps it could be added to the resources section to make it easy to find ????

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back