Venture Caravans. Watford Steps (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
The workshop manager is Matt, he knows his stuff, they have all the equipment and expertise. They always estimate for any work they undertake and more often than not they always come on under budget, so you never get a shock. They always consult the customer before they make any changes.

I have always found them helpful, polite and professional.

I decided some time ago to dump mobile/cowboy operators in my area, some self taught ex !!!! Who does not have the equipment, tools, or financial backing.
You only get what you pay for.

I will only allow four people/companies to work on my van.
Venture Caravans
BR Cartonics.
Vanbits @eddievanbitz
And Terry @Terry

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I should point out that it's not actually Eddie that I allow to work on my van and get his delicate little manicured nails dirty, it's his team and his Boys .@eddievanbitz

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
@ShiftZZ Dave I've added your remarks as a review and assigned it as you. Please add or amend to reflect your experience (y) .

Saltings

Free Member
Sep 12, 2016
Buckinghamshire, U.K.
Funster No
MH
Chasson C626 Flash
Exp
since 2115
Can you give your reasons for using those four please?

Had a horrific experience with a local company w 626626ho have left our virtually spotless Chausson 626 Flash covered in 76 holes which they felt necessary to do a damp meter test! Now needs relining.

Why are the following not included?:
1. Marquis
2. Brownhills

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
The workshop manager is Matt, he knows his stuff, they have all the equipment and expertise. They always estimate for any work they undertake and more often than not they always come on under budget, so you never get a shock. They always consult the customer before they make any changes.

I have always found them helpful, polite and professional.

I decided some time ago to dump mobile/cowboy operators in my area, some self taught ex !!!! Who does not have the equipment, tools, or financial backing.
You only get what you pay for.

I will only allow four people/companies to work on my van.
Venture Caravans
BR Cartonics.
Vanbits @eddievanbitz
And Terry @Terry
That's four more than I allow :).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Can you give your reasons for using those four please?

Had a horrific experience with a local company w 626626ho have left our virtually spotless Chausson 626 Flash covered in 76 holes which they felt necessary to do a damp meter test! Now needs relining.

Why are the following not included?:
1. Marquis
2. Brownhills

Br cartronics are a small garage, but, are very well equipped to service my van.

Venture Caravans, full workshop, fully trained staff and have always dine me a good job on the van.

Vanbits, the best for alarm etx, plus they have a reputation second to none, just don't tell Eddie. @eddievanbitz

Terry. If you knew Terry, you wouldn't need to ask, you can't get a nicer bloke. @Terry

The two yout mention have had a lot of bad reviews. I have visited Brownhills regarding a van purchase, always the hard sell

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back