Free Member
Aug 6, 2013
Romsey
Funster No
MH
Low Line Coachbuilt
Exp
4 years
Hi folks can anyone recommend a campsite near to Venice please. We do prefer full facility sites.Did Cls when the kids were young......

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Loads of camps between jesolo and Venice , dear though:Doh: but easy to Venice on the number 5 bus direct to the ferry port then direct to st marks sq all in price, this isn't dear

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Camping Union at Jeselo De Lido, slightly East of Venice.

As said earlier No. 5 bus to the small port and then ferry straight to St. Marks Square.

The site has almost everything you need including a private beach directly onto the Adriatic, when we were there it was about 36 degrees C.

SWMBO insisted that I drank lots of Italian White wine and eat plenty of Italian Ice Cream. It was one hell of a holiday.

Link here in English: http://www.unionlido.com/en/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

Chubs

Free Member
Aug 6, 2013
Romsey
Funster No
MH
Low Line Coachbuilt
Exp
4 years
Thanks for that. Looks like I may have to go and indulge as you had to. I see you are in Bournemouth my home town and a season ticket holder at the Mighty Cherries... We live near Romsey now Cheers....

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Thanks for that. Looks like I may have to go and indulge as you had to. I see you are in Bournemouth my home town and a season ticket holder at the Mighty Cherries... We live near Romsey now Cheers....

Liverpool on Saturday and then on to the next round:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back