Vehicle Inspection Interruptus (1 Viewer)

Aug 28, 2020
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
none
Hi there
I was planning to go and look at this one today, having booked flights, hotel and car hire for the trip. However, after elevated covid19 alerts in my area, and considering risk of multiple flights etc etc and potential consequences for family on return, I decided to cancel at short notice.
A bit disappointing for sure, but my conscience was certainly eased with the decision. Fortunately no loss on the hotel or car hire, and a voucher (will arrive in the distant future) from the airline. Not so bad.

Anyway, I thought maybe I could have a virtual tyre-kick etc by posting on here and availing of collective wisdom. It ticks a lot of my boxes, but possibly priced on the upper end of what it might be?...
and of course stretching my budget beyond where I would like to be for first MH!

Any thoughts appreciated. Oh, and I guess that it will have moved before I get a chance to progress my interest any further!

Thanks,
Kilroy

Broken Link Removed

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Are you seriously going to spend that amount of money on your first motorhome????????

I don’t belieeeeeeeve it!

You might not like owning a motor home!

PS. I’m just jealous of course. :LOL: :LOL: ;);)

OP
OP
K
Aug 28, 2020
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
none
Well, um, I asked myself the same question:unsure:, many times,! & getting different answers on different days:rollingeyes:
I am looking at older Flair possibilities as well....less nose-bleed altitudes of risk ....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back