Vario cracking vans and a new model has come out (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Looks great build quality, amazing but for these 3 you don't get any change out of 2 million euros that's me drooling over them. We went in one and she said''How much is this one'', er, 545000 euros, forget the price just feel the quality. We had a good look around the showroom and factory but no photos from the factory.
vario bohmte 2018 11.jpg
vario bohmte 2018 12.jpg
vario bohmte 2018 9.jpg
vario bohmte 2018 5.jpg
vario bohmte 2018 8.jpg

Well I know you want to know which one we chose so here is a clue
vario bohmte 2018.jpg

And the name of the just come out new model I finally chose after much deliberation is ''Paul's a lying bleeder''. Here's me with the keys. What do you think?

Attachments

• vario bohmte 2018 8.jpg
    vario bohmte 2018 8.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
You can see the excitement on my face throughout the photos, sheer awe although 3.6 metres high the ones in the showroom so a new set of stepladders are required.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Looks great build quality, amazing but for these 3 you don't get any change out of 2 million euros that's me drooling over them. We went in one and she said''How much is this one'', er, 545000 euros, forget the price just feel the quality. We had a good look around the showroom and factory but no photos from the factory.
View attachment 244856View attachment 244857 View attachment 244858 View attachment 244859 View attachment 244861
Well I know you want to know which one we chose so here is a clue
View attachment 244864
And the name of the just come out new model I finally chose after much deliberation is ''Paul's a lying bleeder''. Here's me with the keys. What do you think?

But how would you make that bed ..and why mirrors to the side ?
Lolol

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
The Star would be a touch lower Paul, and sub 7500kg thats the Perfect that you are drooling over, the advantage of the bi-level roof is that they fit the Sat dish on the lower bit so the van doesn't get taller when you fit stuff.

You have a good taste in vans though I have to admit.

Martin

OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
The Star would be a touch lower Paul, and sub 7500kg thats the Perfect that you are drooling over, the advantage of the bi-level roof is that they fit the Sat dish on the lower bit so the van doesn't get taller when you fit stuff.

You have a good taste in vans though I have to admit.

Martin

Yes, same as you Martin, appreciate and love quality vans, hope this Concorde lives up, so far its been great, real quality, everything feels like granite, just hope it continues and that I havnt put the mockers on it by saying it. A winter around these parts will sort the men out from the boys.
Back to the Varios, I did ask why they havn't got any 7 metre ones made and at least one to look at, surely that will generate some sales, I didn't seem to get a decipherable answer.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Yes, same as you Martin, appreciate and love quality vans, hope this Concorde lives up, so far its been great, real quality, everything feels like granite, just hope it continues and that I havnt put the mockers on it by saying it. A winter around these parts will sort the men out from the boys.
Back to the Varios, I did ask why they havn't got any 7 metre ones made and at least one to look at, surely that will generate some sales, I didn't seem to get a decipherable answer.
They told me that basically they only have vans around that are built to order as they build so few a year, I have noticed one on their web site that was obviously built without a customer or possibly it's a canceled order, that might be one of the ones in the showroom.

Martin

OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
They told me that basically they only have vans around that are built to order as they build so few a year, I have noticed one on their web site that was obviously built without a customer or possibly it's a canceled order.

Martin

Surely they will generate more sales by having a showroom model though?
Where else are you going to pay top money for a product, any product, not just a motorhome, without seeing one in real life to gauge how it feels, drives, how the lounge is, room etc, its madness to my mind, I can't weigh it up.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Surely they will generate more sales by having a showroom model though?
Where else are you going to pay top money for a product, any product, not just a motorhome, without seeing one in real life to gauge how it feels, drives, how the lounge is, room etc, its madness to my mind, I can't weigh it up.
I guess when you are serious they will find a few customer vans to show you and give you the feel of what is possible but the problem is that being 100% hand built you can have whatever you want so it demands a bit of imagination on the customers part.

We are all different aren't we.

a_3008_47-49HDR_Kueche.jpg

Martin

OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
I guess when you are serious they will find a few customer vans to show you and give you the feel of what is possible but the problem is that being 100% hand built you can have whatever you want so it demands a bit of imagination on the customers part.

We are all different aren't we.

View attachment 244900

Martin

Yes whilst we were there a German couple were obviously in the middle of their van being made, they were sat choosing fabrics with an employee.
As we arrived a lovely sports car was parked right outside then 10 minutes a later a huge Perfect pulled up and the guy opened the rear panel and in it went, fascinating to watch, trust a numpty like Paul to not get any photos. The sports car would have done me, never mind the Perfect:LOL:

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
Just another motorhome with a beige interior - Yuk, I hate beige:)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Just another motorhome with a beige interior - Yuk, I hate beige:)
That's the point though when you order yours you can pick absolutely any colour you want, and any wood or decorative finish.

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back