Vantage motorhome (1 Viewer)

Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
Just got back to hotel after long day a NEC planned to do a deal on v line 610 or Warwick duo still may ,but now have looked at Vantage Sol we know it may cost more but looks better built any views by vantage owners would be appreciated

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Next door neighbour had one and it looked well finished. Still like the Autosleeper Warwick, though. A sailing friend has one and she loves it

Jul 21, 2011
Up’t North West
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
I had a Warwick Duo. Problem for me was no matter what they say I don’t think the insulation is sufficient. I fitted more insulation where possible, a fresh water tank heater for winter We like camping all year and still found it rather cold. The side and rear door windows look very nice but are only triplex glass covered internally with plastic film. The lpg tank I found rather small for winter use off EH. All other fittings are very good and was the most comfortable van I have slept in.
Colin

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We have an IH but nearly bought a Vantage, the thing that made our decision was that they didn't used to do trade ins and we're not very brave. They are lovely vans and we'd certainly consider one next time.

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Also had a Vantage Neo, better insulated than the Warwick with better furnishings. If you are going to use it in winter the insulation is important. Not many on the used market is also a good indicator. We sold ours when we decided we needed 4 belted seats.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Adrian1
Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
Thank you for all your help we have today placed a order for a vantage sol at NEC in the end it come down to layout quality and service not that we did not get go help from other agents now to downsize and start selling items not required,hq folding car trailer etc,now have make plans to visit Leeds to make final adjustments to order to collect in sept. We must say how pleasant it was to deal with them today not pushy at all making the experience a pleasure thanks Richard and all your colleagues

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Is silver still the only colour you can have with Vantage, or have they finally come to their senses?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back