LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
Hi just had our srikeback growler alarm and battery master fitted with Eddie and his team and wanted you all to know what a wonderful service it was, I would highly recommend this service to other funsters!! Ashley was really professional in providing all the information we needed, also met Lyn, Eddie and staff who were all very friendly. The camp site was immaculate and a credit to Eddie and his team.:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Yes they have a nice little site there don't they, well worth a visit.:thumb:

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
We had work done there too last week,great bunch.Neighbours were all woken last night as Julie went into the motorhome yesterday and didnt shut the bathroom door properly.The door had managed to spring open and hey presto Growler into action all hell let loose.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Weve been far to quiet in the years we have lived here anyway.:RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Just like to thank Vanbitz for the extras they fitted on my sat system too .(twin Land B) I obviousy wasnt listening again:Blush: Sky + HD all up and running.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Just like to thank Vanbitz for the extras they fitted on my sat system too .(twin Land B) I obviousy wasnt listening again:Blush: Sky + HD all up and running.

There was a FOC upgrade offer on so we fitted the more expensive unit anyway, just in case. As you didn't need it at the time we coiled up the extra's

We may not even have told you that you had the better unit, but we knew you'd be OK for the future:thumb:

Eddie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back