Vanbitz (1 Viewer)

Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
Cant fault Van-Bitz, had an alarm fitted in 2003, to our Bessacar, also on fitted plus a tracker to our 2008 one. Both still working fine. Our Elddis came with a factory fitted alarm, wouldn’t wake me up if I was sleeping right next to it. When the Van blitz ones went off they could wake the dead. Good service as always, and reliability.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Cant fault Van-Bitz, had an alarm fitted in 2003, to our Bessacar, also on fitted plus a tracker to our 2008 one. Both still working fine. Our Elddis came with a factory fitted alarm, wouldn’t wake me up if I was sleeping right next to it. When the Van blitz ones went off they could wake the dead. Good service as always, and reliability.
You might want to avoid stopping near any graveyards ... just to be safe! :giggle:

Realist

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2018
Wales last time I checked.
Funster No
MH
Caravan: Buccaneer
Exp
Caravan before 2000 / Motorhome From 2018 to 22 / Now Caravan again.
I myself cannot fault eddievanbitz his service is 2nd to none, sending us 4x new contacts after my van developed a slight issue.

Stickers yes it’s up you to use them, myself I’ve stuck them on every window in the van as a precaution to outsiders with an interest.

Best bit of £4.99 I’ve ever paid for an alarm with a Rottweiler growler as well, owe and a sniffer dog tracker.

Regards.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Lol to be honest it was a bit more, my invoice shows £6.99 and free tea.
Are you trying to say the Eddie's lot is doing it 'on the side'????? :eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Are you trying to say the Eddie's lot is doing it 'on the side'????? :eek:
Isn't doing it on the side the colloquial term for the lateral coital position? Just curious, because I have no idea whether I've even spelled the phrase correctly ...:Grin:

Steve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back