Vanbitz. (1 Viewer)

Dec 4, 2016
Caerphilly
Funster No
MH
Eldest firestorm 130
Exp
picking up our new m/home in March.Would like an alarm system fitted before we start to use it.
Where will I find discount code for Autobitz.
Thanks.

Sturgey

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Link Removed

That'll be one Guinea. :)

JimJams

Free Member
Aug 29, 2013
East Sussex / Kent
Funster No
MH
RV, A Class
Exp
since 2003
picking up our new m/home in March.Would like an alarm system fitted before we start to use it.
Where will I find discount code for Autobitz.
Thanks.

Sturgey

If you have any additional questions then no problem just get in touch, and I'm sure there will a few fellow Funsters with any advise you may need on here??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
When you phone vanbitz, tell them you are a funster and claim the discount.
You must claim at time of ordering.

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
That would be the one that should only be available to subscribers, or should I say “was” only available:unsure:

But the original poster is a subscriber, have I done something wrong ? In which case I'm sorry, I was only trying to help.

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
But the original poster is a subscriber. Have I done something wrong ? I which case I'm sorry, I was only trying to help.
True indeed!! , maybe Eddie is meaning someone has quoted the code when they were not a funster ^^

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
But the original poster is a subscriber, have I done something wrong ? In which case I'm sorry, I was only trying to help.

Thank you and no you have done nothing wrong (y) And I really do appreciate that you were trying to help

I was concerned initially as I thought that would allow anyone to access the code, but I should have realised that Jim is wiser that that, so although anyone can see the post and the link, only subscribers can actually open the link

The 10% motorhome Fun discount is the only discount that Van Bitz offer, nothing for any other club, forum or organisation

We do though get loads of people trying it on and sometimes being quite rude when they are trying to obtain a discount that they shouldn't get

As Bart suggested in his post, I can get twitchy about it as several times people have posted the actual subscribers discount code:eek: I think why should we all pay for benefits that any old Tom Dick or Harry then abuses

Once again @SuperMike Thanks(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back