Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This thread is for the general discussion of the Security Installer Vanbitz. Hit the Review Button at the top of the page to leave a proper review. Feel free to discuss it below.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Chris posted a on the Item

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
rosalan posted a on the Item
It was there after care service I used on this and an earlier occasion so a couple of the required fields did not apply.

Dan and Jan

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 16, 2017
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Between Vans
Exp
On and off since 2000
Dan and Jan posted a on the Item

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Easyliving posted a on the Item

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Richard Birkett posted a on the Item
We have read your review, and we are sorry that you feel that we let you down.
The only downside is that later they discovered that their campsite warden had made a mistake with my payment and I had to pay a further £36 to remedy their problem and to be honest, if there wasn't the possibility that I may have to go back if anything goes wrong (I don't expect this will be the case but you never know) I would not have paid.
So all in all great workmanship let down!
With respects, the campsite warden, somehow managed to process your campsite charge of £18 as a Refund, thus crediting your account with £18

As you say you were booked into have two solar panels fitted, and as such we cover your campsite fee. So In addition to a simple mistake, where you were given £18 by Cornish Farm Touring Park, we discounted your invoice by the fee that you paid (should have paid) of £18

As you say you had asked us to investigate why your 24v system was not charging your 12v leisure batteries. We spent sometime establishing in how in fact it had been configured and why it wasn't working. There was no charge made for this whatsoever. It's called being nice!

You asked if you could make another booking for us to investigate further.

A few days later when the mistake came to light, that Cornish Farm had "given" you £18 instead of "charging" you £18 and that Van Bitz had refunded you the £18 that you hadn't actually paid, we contacted you and explained the mistake and how it happened.

You said that you would check you bank account and get back to us.

You didn't do this so a couple of weeks later we contacted you again, and you paid the unpaid £36

Your comment about you would not have paid what you owe, other than you may need to use us again says more about your morality than ours.

We felt that we had bent over backwards to help you with a problem that you had on your motorhome, free of charge, so didn't see that it was such a crime to phone and explain that the campsite warden had cocked up and ask if you would check and rectify the situation

It seems we were wrong.

Kim H

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
Kim H posted a on the Item