Vanbitz...lack of after sales support due holiday closure! (1 Viewer)

Frentchy

Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Bordeaux France
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron Profiie
Exp
since late seventies
I thought it was about some Americans prepping the way for a stupid & pointless legal threat.
My farther in law (more of a Dad really) was in the Navy during the war, mainly Destroyers, based at Malta; He said if you are in battle situation along with the Americans, make sure they were in front. He told me that when Alexander was defeated, and allied Troops were mopping up, he was patrolling off shore; In the morning at first light they were awakened to action stations, all hell had let lose with shells screaming over head towards Alexander from behind them !! Yep, it was the Cavalry. Its a shame rear view cameras weren't invented then.

no idea, but hello how are you.
Steve

Hi Steve (y) I'm fine, and you? I'm supposed to be going to the campsite this afternoon for the Boules competition, and its Paella day hmm:) but its too hot:eek: its 36c and climing:whew::nod:

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Same is
My farther in law (more of a Dad really) was in the Navy during the war, mainly Destroyers, based at Malta; He said if you are in battle situation along with the Americans, make sure they were in front. He told me that when Alexander was defeated, and allied Troops were mopping up, he was patrolling off shore; In the morning at first light they were awakened to action stations, all hell had let lose with shells screaming over head towards Alexander from behind them !! Yep, it was the Cavalry. Its a shame rear view cameras weren't invented:nod:

Same is true now just stay out of the way of an A10 pilot.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: DBK

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
My farther in law (more of a Dad really) was in the Navy during the war, mainly Destroyers, based at Malta; He said if you are in battle situation along with the Americans, make sure they were in front. He told me that when Alexander was defeated, and allied Troops were mopping up, he was patrolling off shore; In the morning at first light they were awakened to action stations, all hell had let lose with shells screaming over head towards Alexander from behind them !! Yep, it was the Cavalry. Its a shame rear view cameras weren't invented then.

Hi Steve (y) I'm fine, and you? I'm supposed to be going to the campsite this afternoon for the Boules competition, and its Paella day hmm:) but its too hot:eek: its 36c and climing:whew::nod:
We arrived in Malta last night - it's too hot:rolleyes:

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
But if they had been the war would have been put on hold untill eddi could fix it. (proberbly eddies dad) cos he's only young!

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
But if they had been the war would have been put on hold untill eddi could fix it. (proberbly eddies dad) cos he's only young!
What we learnt from this thread: If a British MH'er has a bad holiday they blame the weather. If an American MH'er has a bad holiday they want to blame somebody......

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I think he was Australian rather than American.

Aussies are better whingers.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
:smiley:
Hi Debs glad you arrived ok sounds like you are coming back with a tan. Hope it has cooled a tad before we arrive next week..:cool:
1st experience with Ryanair & it was ok actually (apart from seats being ramrod straight:confused:)
Not sure about a tan but I do a good lobster impression occasionally:LOL:.......don't think there's any let up yet & even the locals are saying it's hot:whew: :smiley:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
:smiley:
1st experience with Ryanair & it was ok actually (apart from seats being ramrod straight:confused:)
Not sure about a tan but I do a good lobster impression occasionally:LOL:.......don't think there's any let up yet & even the locals are saying it's hot:whew: :smiley:
A seat on Ryanair I thought they were standing only;) Enjoy your stay.(y)

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
16airline1.jpg

3667563_3bc38dabac_m.jpeg

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I sent the wife out and she let me reverse in to a big rock who needs reversing cameras to wreck the van
and the best part is she didn't tell me till I no test it when we stopped and seen the big lump missing from the back 80 miles back think the bit's will still be thare
bill

redjohn151

Free Member
Aug 21, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hymer b534
Exp
I'm a newbie
Tough luck
Watch your back using mirrors
And get a life