Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
Took Dottie down to Eddies emporium yesterday for a non start, digital radio and Avtex tv. to be fitted.
Cost a few shekels, and for the money I spent I would have expected a bit of a rant to be included in the price, but got back last night and parked up safe and sound.
This morning I really went to town to find fault, and have a bloody good moan about shoddy workmanship.
Searched for dirt, dust, detritus from drilling etc. None, not a sign anywhere, no dirty marks from teacups or pasty crumbs could I find.
On top of which everything is still working!!
So thanks to James for the fitting of and Ash for taxi services and instruction on the non start.

Would I use them again. Yes, definitely.

Now don't get me started on the site. I did find a swappsie library book slightly out of line on the shelf, but that was it.
Hope @robbie.60 (hope I got the name corrrect) had a good fitting today.

Thanks again guys
Geoff (and Dottie:xsmile:)

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Took Dottie down to Eddies emporium yesterday for a non start, digital radio and Avtex tv. to be fitted.
Cost a few shekels, and for the money I spent I would have expected a bit of a rant to be included in the price, but got back last night and parked up safe and sound.
This morning I really went to town to find fault, and have a bloody good moan about shoddy workmanship.
Searched for dirt, dust, detritus from drilling etc. None, not a sign anywhere, no dirty marks from teacups or pasty crumbs could I find.
So thanks to James for the fitting of and Ash for taxi services and instruction on the non start.

Now don't get me started on the site. I did find a swappsie library book slightly out of line on the shelf, but that was it.

Thanks again guys
Makes you wonder what they're hiding .lol.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989

Thanks again guys
Great post :xlaugh:

I will make sure that everyone concerned reads it

Thank you

Eddie

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
The work of the man is outrageous! When I was there last, when he fitted our solar, the guys carefully took everything out of the cupboards, and neatly arranged it on the sofa with protective sheets so that the sofas didn't get damaged! The bloomin' Cheek of it! :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
thats why I dislike the winter.....ground is too hard to dig a decent grave. only so many times you can get away with saying it was down to a rugby accident
Eddie has two gigantic German Shepherds, I'm sure disposal is not an issue! :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back