Vanbitz Day (1 Viewer)

Feb 5, 2016
South Wales UK
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morocco XLB
Exp
8 years
Spent the day at Vanbitz yesterday having a Strikeback plus a few other bits fitted. Once again I can sing their praises. Everyone was so helpful and the whole experience very professional. Everything discussed as to where things should go, job done, system explained in detail. All questions answered.
I can thoroughly recommend this company for any work you are considering. Maybe not the cheapest but in my opinion certainly the best, and you get what you pay for. Thankyou all at Vanbitz.

Aug 11, 2019
North Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 700
Exp
A newbie
I had a Strikeback fitted today. Everything clearly explained and very professional. Very impressed. Highly recommended.
Very nice site to stay on. Immaculate. Wardens extremely helpful.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Spent the day at Vanbitz yesterday having a Strikeback plus a few other bits fitted. Once again I can sing their praises. Everyone was so helpful and the whole experience very professional. Everything discussed as to where things should go, job done, system explained in detail. All questions answered.
I can thoroughly recommend this company for any work you are considering. Maybe not the cheapest but in my opinion certainly the best, and you get what you pay for. Thankyou all at Vanbitz.
Wold be a good idea for you put your review in the reviews sectionšŸ˜Š

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back