Vanbitz, Cornish farm (1 Viewer)

Oct 26, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme 680st
Exp
since 2001
Having picked up our new to us van on Monday from South Wales, it seemed rude not to pop down to Eddie at Vanbitz in Taunton to have the Strikeback Growler fitted whilst in the area,

Cornish Farm was perfect for my needs, and to get aquainted with the new van, Ashley dealt with me and all my "questions" and offered help and advice as did Eddie when he popped in and I collared him for yet more questions, but if you don't ask!

Very happy with the professional approach of all at vanbitz and well pleased with there work, will pop in on our next trip down Devon and see if we "need" anything else

Thank you Andy

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Having picked up our new to us van on Monday from South Wales, it seemed rude not to pop down to Eddie at Vanbitz in Taunton to have the Strikeback Growler fitted whilst in the area,

Cornish Farm was perfect for my needs, and to get aquainted with the new van, Ashley dealt with me and all my "questions" and offered help and advice as did Eddie when he popped in and I collared him for yet more questions, but if you don't ask!

Very happy with the professional approach of all at vanbitz and well pleased with there work, will pop in on our next trip down Devon and see if we "need" anything else

Thank you Andy

My experience too when we had work done some moons ago.:xThumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Reputations are earned good and bad

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements