LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
hi all, I ordered some products from this company 11 days ago (mirror guards) does anyone know if they are still trading?

can't get them to answer the phone?

can you get money back if you payed by paypal?

TIA

Ladylea

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
They moved premises a few months ago did you try this phone number. 0844 4148784 their new address is 1-4 Carmarthen Road business Park Llandeilo Carmarthen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
On the other hand they seem to be ok on Amazon(y)
but thatsBroken Link Removed not a lot of good if you cannot get hold of them to find out whats happening:whistle:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
well still no reply, tried the numbers given, tried emailing still no answer.?

site still up and running ,

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Does he run it as a full time job?

Before we went away I had the same problems trying to get hold of the guy that imports Endless Breeze fans to the UK. Loads of phone messages and emails and no reply. In the end I drove over to the address shown on his site as it's only about 20 mins from me and discovered that he only rents a corner of warehouse there for storage, has a different full time job and sells the fans as a sideline. EDIT Just had a look for his site and can't find it so maybe he's packed it in.

Anyway the point was if the guy you are trying to get hold of is running site in addition to another job it may explain why he's elusive.

ANOTHER EDIT: Just found the site and it says "This website is temporarily closed"

Ladylea

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
Hi Paul I just rang him as I know him he answered and will contact you rang on the no I posted

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Thanks lady Lee just spoke with him as he rang me saying that you had called him. .... product was never in stock apparantly...hence why is its not been delivered...says he is refunding my money via p p and was obviously concerned as to why i needed to poSt....but as explained i had no contact and no idea i was expected to wait until the end of October fir delivery...

Ladylea

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
Hope you didn't mind that I spoke to him but was concerned that you hadn't heard from them and I couldn't give him your contact number etc Glad you are sorted though.
Lesley

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Paul, we can always drive over to his shop if you need us to, he used to be next to our dealers and we bought stuff from him with no problems.

If what you want returns in stock before your meet in October I can bring it to you.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Thanks Mousey, he does not think he will have them until end of October....,see you soon.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back