Van Bitz, we always try to try, before we start to sell! (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
eddie

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
After scanning thru the first few chapters of the original post and finding it entertaining, I decided (perhaps unwisely) to entertain Lynne and started reading it out. All went well 'till just after the wedding shop when I was stopped abruptly with a "Darren - I am bored now, he is talking about BBQ's"..........
"Perhaps unwisely"

My wife Lyn has yet to know of its existence!:Eeek:

The internet to her if for looking at pictures of the family and getting family information on Whatsapp:active:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Video version of the review available on Amazon, DVD, blueray and download £22.76. Available in French, Albanian, Tamil, Mandarin, Hebrew *modern and biblical" and Welsh.
Special discount to fully paid up members of the RFU, AA, Bodmin and district Dominoes league, past presidents of the Morris Minor owners club (Salford branch ), anyone called Cynthia from Hartlepool, any e who's mother was a drummer in a rock band and solicitors who eat Chicken Vindaloo.

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
The Dometic "Classic Grill II" is RRP at £151.00 You need the UK Gas adapter £6.99 and I would recommend either the carry case or better, the cover that you can keep the BBQ in, but use as a rain/dust cover when in use. Either are £20.50

So as a package that would be RRP £178.49 Motorhome Fun subscribers get 10% bringing the package down to £160.64

In addition to that if we (Van Bitz) include the Rotisserie BBQ motor (the battery one is better IMHO) You can use the rotisserie spear, meat grips and rack that comes with the BBQ/Grill straight out of the box!

Rotisserie Chicken is a thing of beauty!
@eddievanbitz please will you get a package (as described with carry case and battery motor) in for me when we visit on Sept 29th?

Mar 10, 2016
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class RMB 750HE
Exp
Three years and counting, 30 years a tent tower.
If its that good I'm wondering if Dometic will finally build a combined grill/oven for motorhomes that isn't a contravention of the Sale of Goods Act...:)

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Right then No Bitz, I have been unendated with litterly 1,000's of PM'S asking me to buy this cooking thingies you is flogging, so that they can get a real review, not some bloody attempt at Whore and piss, wot u did.

So I fought, I'll give the auld bugger a pull, Init, as I is a pensioner and can't afford such stuff unless I sell a kidney or offer me services as a thoroughbred stud for all the lady (loose term) funsters ladies for their satisfaction . 10 mins plus a golfing term

So plan B ain't going to work, so how about it 'Son Of Gatland,' me old muukka, do I get to test drive one. Write a load of old tosh and get to keep it.

Mar 10, 2016
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class RMB 750HE
Exp
Three years and counting, 30 years a tent tower.
So I fought, I'll give the auld bugger a pull, Init, as I is a pensioner and can't afford such stuff unless I sell a kidney or offer me services as a thoroughbred stud for all the lady (loose term) funsters ladies for their satisfaction . 10 mins plus a golfing term
SWMBO wants to know if you are offering a Funster discount and whether there is a satisfaction guarantee...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pia

Free Member
Jan 16, 2017
staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme 680ST
Exp
Some women enjoy shopping at Camping Accessory shops and some of us buy BBQ's too:) some of us even HATE dress shops just as much as you but quite enjoy gadget shops and hardware shops. Love your BBQ but thought your review was just a tad wordy.....so ....read only the first page.....thought the pictures were good:).

Paddymac

Free Member
Jan 17, 2017
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMCI580 Aclass
Exp
Eddie I thought your post was wnderful apart from the pickled silver onions in the fish pie.
It showed a passion for cooking, live to eat and not eat to live on inedible tinned and processed food

OP
OP
eddie

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Eddie I thought your post was wnderful apart from the pickled silver onions in the fish pie.
It showed a passion for cooking, live to eat and not eat to live on inedible tinned and processed food
Fresh Silverskin Onions not "pickled" One has standards you know

Paddymac

Free Member
Jan 17, 2017
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMCI580 Aclass
Exp
alls forgiven, still would omit

Join us or log in to post a reply.