• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Van Battery (1 Viewer)

Dec 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Hi i have a Yuasa van battery for a Fiat ducato, Bought the battery on the 28/03/18 after my original one let me down when we just about to leave for home, after i got it jump started it was fine but decided to air on the side of caution and bought this new battery. About six weeks ago we traded the van in so replaced it with the old battery. The battery is a yuasa ybx5000 12v 100ah 900 it came with a five year guarantee (not sure if that is transferable) it cost me £144 looking for £60
It can be collected from my home address Ilminster Somerset or I will at lincoin show

Thanks

Kevin

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Kevin,

If it is the YXB 5019, as per the photo below, ie, type 019, then I would be very interested indeed.

download.jpeg

I shall send you a PM. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

OP
OP
Kamperkev
Dec 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Hi jock, we are away for the weekend back on Sunday will sort it out with you then. How far is it to your place from the showground the pic of the battery battery you posted looks exactly the same as the one I got
Kev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi jock, we are away for the weekend back on Sunday will sort it out with you then. How far is it to your place from the showground the pic of the battery battery you posted looks exactly the same as the one I got
Kev
Sorry Kev, I've been offline for a while.
We are about an hour south, straight down the A15. There is a small C&CC CS where we are too, if touring rather than going straight home.

Will correspond by PM, for further details, if that's okay please. :)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back