Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Soooo

If head for the rally field but don't actually camp on it then I'm not camping but actually "parking" on the over spill car park . Which implies that I'm actually "rallying"on a car park but then I can't be because I'm on a camp site but parking on a rally field :Smile:

Why didn't you say that in the first place :Doh:

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Ah welcome Mr Santara at a last some a one withada sense
See you there bud:thumb:
Geo
Well thats two of us who know where were going:thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Thats because she said "you cant use the rally field because of planning probs you will have to use the campsite" nothing confusing in that, as far as i was concerned the hard standing is in the rally field, now she says that due to wet conditions we cant use the grassed area we will have to use the hard standing, I said but the hard standing is in the rally field that you said we cant use:RollEyes:
she said Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the hard standing may look like its in the rally field but thats not the case, just because the hard standing is surounded by the same hedges as the rally field dont make it part of it, you seeeeeeeeee
Noooooooo that hard standing is in fact over spill car parking:Doh:
Dont be fooled, just because its devided up like in pitch shapes and sizes its a car park not a rally field
You following this yet John, wished you never asked:cry:

You see I dont speak Scunthorpe, when I see a large field, 1/4 grass and 3/4 hard standing divided into pitches, and someone points me at it, then parks me and a few others in it, some on grass and some not, then says this is the rallyfield. I stupidly belived them
not realising that 3/4 of the field is not the field, the remaining 1/4 of the field that is the field cant be used, so were useing the bit that was the field before, but is not now
Seeeeeeemples:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

of course i understand Geo....

basicaly she's saying.......

"as far as the planning dept are concerned the hardstandings next to the rally field are infact carparking space..not camping hardstandings.... even though they have the appearance of hardstandings and as such are exempt from planning permission for camping hardstandings.
we have planning consent for said overflow carparking places, which resemble hardstandings but arent, and if motorhomers deem to park their vehicles there they wil be classed as parked vehicles...not camping vehicles"

little bit like wildcamping innit!!!
dont put out chairs, BBQs etc and you'll be ok :thumb::ROFLMAO:

ya know...last time there i thought this has to be the best rally field in the whole of the uk !!!!!!

Last edited:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Soooo

If head for the rally field but don't actually camp on it then I'm not camping but actually "parking" on the over spill car park . Which implies that I'm actually "rallying"on a car park but then I can't be because I'm on a camp site but parking on a rally field :Smile:

Why didn't you say that in the first place :Doh:

3 now

If i get lost as I enter, I will head for the nearest RV and understand when he say's
"You, You!!!! you can P*Ss off and park next to me here
I will then know I am in the right place:thumb:

algill

Free Member
Dec 12, 2007
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel
Exp
Since 2007
Ok - so sounds like def no leccy.

Not sure what state our battery will be in by the time we've lowered our legs and put slide out out. We're not only virgin "meeters" but also virgin "no-leccy".

No genny either - but we will bring petrol! Hope it helps :thumb:

Gill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
3 now

If i get lost as I enter, I will head for the nearest RV and understand when he say's

Steve

It all depends wether you intend to camp or rally or just want to park with us " Nutters"

also how many "meets " "get togethers" "PxxS ups" have you been to where you get 3 choices
:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Ok - so sounds like def no leccy.

Not sure what state our battery will be in by the time we've lowered our legs and put slide out out. We're not only virgin "meeters" but also virgin "no-leccy".

No genny either - but we will bring petrol! Hope it helps :thumb:

Gill

Gill

I will have genny if you wanna marry up with your petrol...it could get a bit noisy and some haet generated but........ya sorted:thumb:

If not from me then plenty of others :thumb:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Steve

It all depends wether you intend to camp or rally or just want to park with us " Nutters"

also how many "meets " "get togethers" "PxxS ups" have you been to where you get 3 choices
:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Tony

I just wanna enjoy me self, it is a long time since we parked next to a 9pm to bed type, so ya never know. could be another complaint on the way:Doh:

I'll look out for your seeing you will prob be next to G :thumb:

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
3 now

The nutters will have no trouble finding their way here Steve
so thats 3 so far see youboth soon
Its the clever inteligent ones who will struggle:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That means all the funsters will make it ok:thumb:
Gill
whatever happens dont be shy if you need help, any help a charge for an hr or two just shout up
That applies to all who have not been to a Fun meet before
It saddens us if someone struggles through a meet and we havent all mucked in to sort it, if we dont know we cant help
Shout!!!!!!!!! weve all been there:Doh:
Geo

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
Can we park on one of those nice level individual pitches denoted with a flag pole in the middle? I think there might only be 18 of them though.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back