Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Havent seen anything definite on here for these dates.

Was wondering did anyone fancy searles.

Half term dependent on the area is from 14 Feb for the week.

Here is the link

We are thinking of booking

They have indoor swimming pool with jaccuzzi gym entertainment for kids and adults during the day and the evening, its pretty much next to the beach.

They have a restaurant where you can pay individually or you can book half board with touring.

They have electric pitches and mains services pitches that service any length of vehicle

They have a fish and chip shop, a convenience store on site

and a little fun train that runs into town about every hour-1.5 hours dependent on time of year.

Kids usually win some sort of prize even if its sweets or a medal on the competitions and dependent on your stay they run competitions (especially in high season to win a short break)

They have a main room for the evening entertainment in their showbar and another bar that is usually adults only from about 9 or 9.30pm

Here is the link

UK Family Holiday Caravan and Camping Park - Searles Holidays Resort in East Anglia

We are considering going either during the week or for valentines weekend

Does anyone fancy joining us? If theres a few of us I may be able to get pitches together and I believe if theres lots of us we could get a discount.

I know for some this is a long journey and its not really the weather to be beside the sea but I thought I would ask

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back