Free Member
Jul 3, 2018
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Wildax aurura xl
Exp
since 2014 camping since1968
For those of you in Spain the festival Las Fallas starts officially on the 19th of march. see here although these days some things start happening from the start of the month.

This is an amazing and fantastic Fiesta but be aware it is not for the faint hearted the city does not sleep for the week and gets very crowded and is extremely loud but it has something for everyone

jtp890

Free Member
May 16, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7014
Exp
13 years on n off
We attended the afternoon celebrations in the town square 2 years ago. Incredible exposions, such that even in a large crowd , you could feel the prssure waves on your chest, just make sure you leave any pets on the campsite for the day.
Jim

OP
OP
romany

romany

Free Member
Jul 3, 2018
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Wildax aurura xl
Exp
since 2014 camping since1968
We attended the afternoon celebrations in the town square 2 years ago. Incredible exposions, such that even in a large crowd , you could feel the prssure waves on your chest, just make sure you leave any pets on the campsite for the day.
Jim

Ah the afternoon display called the Mascleta the big one in the square is quite spiritual when it stops the silence is so complete it is certainly an experience I never get tired of.

I am always amazed at the skill of the modelers that build the fires.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
We went last year on the Saturday. It wasn’t for me, I’m a bit of a scarey cat when it comes to explosions, fireworks mixed with crowds. We took refuge in a hotel until it was time for the coach back to the campsite.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back