Vacine reaction (1 Viewer)

Oct 31, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Carthago T149
Exp
Since 2016
Hello, I am looking for help & advice. My wife has her vacine booked in for monday afternoon, the problem is she really reacts to certain things like Asprin, Nurofen, Paracetamol etc, wasp stings give her huge swelling aswell. On tuesday she really reacted badly when I put my tea mug on the coffee table !

What I am very concerned about is if she does have a reaction after the jab and becomes laid up for a few days she hasn't prepared anyback up meals !!! another issue is I have my van booked in for a service in the village garage which is half a mile away also in the afteroon so she wont be able to give me a lift.

I know what your thinking "How Sellfish" but in her defence she isnt normaly like this. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thank you

Roger

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Whatever her reaction it won't be half as bad as the reaction of us wimmin on the forum to your post. :)

hocus pocus witch GIF

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
I know what your thinking "How Sellfish" but in her defence she isnt normaly like this. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thank you

Roger
Yes indeed, completely thoughtless and unacceptable.
Can't she postpone her jab until after the van service and she has put some meals in the freezer?

Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
I am allergic to Ibroprufen and Metaformin and suffered very bad anaphalexis which left me in hospital for a few days.
A couple of my friends were advised to take it and both had a severe reaction to it ! one was in intensive care for 4 days !!
Until there is some very clear clarification that it is ok I will not be taking it.
Think that there are many others in the same boat too !!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Itā€™s not till Monday, sheā€™s loads of time to prepare you some meals. Sheā€™s also time to go and buy some beers in. About the van booking, surely sheā€™ll give you the money for a taxi. After all itā€™s a tad selfish just looking after own health.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ’‰šŸ’‰šŸŗšŸŗ

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Yes thank you Spriddler & Glen sounds like a good idea, ill suggest that I will be sure to let you know how I get on, Im sure there will be good wifi in hospital :giggle:
Yes, you will need to use it when she lamps you one šŸ¤£

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Yes thank you Spriddler & Glen sounds like a good idea, ill suggest that I will be sure to let you know how I get on, Im sure there will be good wifi in hospital :giggle:
I donā€™t know where you live but if itā€™s a reasonable distance Iā€™ll visit you in hospital.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back