Using '3' feel at home while in Spain (1 Viewer)

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
So, It look at last like the cost of "roaming" is actually coming down. NOT before time. In 03 I ran up a bill, in Spain, for 50quid in no time flat on a Vodaphone contract!!.

It`s got to be the ONLY benefit we Brits have seen out of Europe in the entire time we have been in!

Pete

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
I have been using the same PAYG sim and believe that it is only the sim cards on a contract that are limited to 2 months in the period of their annual contract and that as you are only paying a month on PAYG it is like a new contract when you get your next monthly top up on PAYG. Hope this make sense, a bit difficult to convey!!!
I have used mine in France for 6 months of a year quite happily.

It was definitely a payg sim and not contract.

I might just wing it and see how it goes.
Leave the start date of it until we hit Hong Kong

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I have been using the same PAYG sim and believe that it is only the sim cards on a contract that are limited to 2 months in the period of their annual contract and that as you are only paying a month on PAYG it is like a new contract when you get your next monthly top up on PAYG. Hope this make sense, a bit difficult to convey!!!
I have used mine in France for 6 months of a year quite happily.
Possibly. Mine's payg but It never gets topped up until I return to the UK. I'm loath to try it though as they've already robbed me of £30.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back