user manuals (1 Viewer)

nahnotme

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Funster No
Having just bought my first RV a Winnebago Itasca Sunrise 1995 which I am dead happy with I'm missing the user manual and wondered if anyone knew of where I might get one ?
Ive looked on the Winnebago website but can only find parts catalogues and brochures.
Ive also looked on ebay etc but nothing.
I have several manuals for the appliances and one for the chevy chasis but not the RV.
Its now quite urgent as im not sure if the problems with power are due to my incompetence or faults on the system and am due to get it looked at.
Many thanks in anticipation.

M

michaelc

Deleted User
In answer

Hi, in answer no one prints manuals for motorhomes, the market is to small. try asking on USA FORUMS for information, or try the winnebago themselves for a wiring diagram.
why don,t you try giving some details of whats going wrong, we may be able to help you out.
michael

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Winnebago have a manual listed for a '94 sunrise, nothing for '95. Their part number is 054185-B6-000. You could always call them and ask if they will sell you one, although I suspect it would be very expensive. Alternatively, ask them if they could email you a PDF of the wiring diagram, they are usually quite helpful.

Failing that, and depending on where you are based, take it along to Dave Evans at Cannock tel 07968 429111. He knows Winnebagos inside-out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Dudleys of Oxfordshire supplied one for my 1993 Winnebago cost me £15
Winnebago US will only refer you to Dudleys

Link Removed
tel....01993 703 774

Last edited:
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Winnebago have a list of wiring diagrams here: Wiring Diagrams
Unfortunately they only go back to '97. Chances are they will have the correct one for your vehicle in their archives, it will cost you nothing to ask the question. Likewise with the manual.
If you don't have any joy, PM me and I shall contact them for you.

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
Wynnielafreak

This is our lucky day, have a look at this site..Link Removed

This location may be very useful to other RV makes as the same items are used by may RV manufactures not only Winnebago.

Mick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

M

michaelc

Deleted User
In answer

will I am glad for once to be wrong, americans don,t you just love them :Smile::Smile:
but I do feel that you would be better off stating whats wrong and see if someone can help out.
michael

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back