Useage of gas

Discussion in 'Motorhome Help for the Beginner' started by Gollom, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Gollom

Gollom

Ratings:
    +132
    Took a look but could not see anything which answered the question. I know this can only be a general guide, but.....

Two people in Big Gertie - I have a 7KG bottle and use it daily just for the cooker (1 meal on hob, 1 meal in oven) and water heater (dishes and 1 shower session daily). How many days roughly could I expect?

If I also use the blown air heating, how many days then?
    If I also use the fridge on gas, how many days then?

Hope I have asked the question clearly!

2. Tootles

Tootles Funster Deceased RIP

Ratings:
    +48,869
    Cant give you an exact guide, only usage type. How long is a piece of string?:)
    Our heaviest gas user is the blown air heating, followed by the fridge, water heater, and lastly hob. We tend to plug in a fan heater when on a site with power, after all, your paying through the nose for it.

• Like it Like it x 1
  3. SMB

SMB Funster

Ratings:
    +1,013
    I have two 7kg bottles, the only guide I can give you is when I am in Portugal on an aire for a couple of months. Its mainly the fridge and hot water for the shower that uses the gas for me, I do some cooking but not much. I rarely have the heating on. The bottles last about four weeks.

• Like it Like it x 1