Urgent please - pump/water problem (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I can't remember a MH trip where something unusual hasn't gone wrong at some point. Last time the windscreen started to crack. We get by.
Eeek yours sounded more serious:eek:, I 'd have been panicking if I was driving (and I was today, no arguing lol), we knew worst case that we could manage:D

motorhomer

Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
Another thought. If its similar to my van, there will be a pressure switch which is what actually turns on the pump. Turning the tap on just relieves the pressure and its the pressure switch which then works.
Some of these are adjustable, and if the voltage is down may need adjustment to work at all. On mine there is just a small wheel that screws in and out.

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Another thought. If its similar to my van, there will be a pressure switch which is what actually turns on the pump. Turning the tap on just relieves the pressure and its the pressure switch which then works.
Some of these are adjustable, and if the voltage is down may need adjustment to work at all. On mine there is just a small wheel that screws in and out.

Thankyou for still thinking about us but we solved it - user error as per normal - see post #22(y)

Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
... don't think I'd want a cuppa made with wine though! :sick:

Ah but you could've had a mulled wine:LOL:

We use bottled water for drinking so would've been ok(y)

Just been sitting watching a few caravans coming in the last hour or so - I can't believe how long people are taking to get set up :eek: Sooo glad we changed to a mh:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back