URGENT HELP NEEDED - to contact member Alan Kent (?) (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi all, long shot I know, but I need to contact a member who wants to buy my Transit Jack - I think his name is Alan Kent (?) - he emailed me but I cannot get into my email account for some reason to retrieve his contact details.

If anyone knows who I'm talking about could they please contact him and ask him to send me a message via the forum, or email me at: piggywiz@gmail.com

Thanks guys.

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Have you tried getting into your email via the Internet? ( Webmail). Most email applications are accessible worldwide.

Failing that, another PC, Tablet or phone perhaps.

Good luck
James

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
.... was going to say if you owed him money he said you could give it to me....

.... Have you sent him a pm?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Mel, just tried to pm him but it says that no such member can be found :(

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Thanks all, finally managed to get back into my email ... its to do with the stupid aliases in Microsoft (ie an alternative email address) ... all I can say is be very careful if you add an alias email to your account as it can 'take over' from your normal one - in my case my Piggywiz@gmail.com had 'taken over' from my normal live email one BUT the password was the one used for my live account NOT my normal Piggywiz one ... blooming confusing and worrying especially when you get messages saying your account doesn't exist and Microsoft 'foreign' helpline staff tell you the same so you think you've LOST THE LOT!!!! :eek:

It brought back memories of when I was at work and the technicians came round to put the new Windows 7 operating system on our machines, normally they'd back up the hard drive first (document etc) and then do the new install but I had a blooming numpty who didn't ... I lost EVERYTHING!!!!! That was horrendous!!!

Anyway, thanks for the various suggestions (which I'd tried anyway before posting the above help request) and at least I've got access to it all again ... phew! I can not contact Alan at last! (y)

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
good luck. hope things work for you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.