Urgent Advice please about new motorhome purchase and NEC show. (1 Viewer)

Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
My partner and i are soon to buy our 1st motorhome. We've been thinking about it and researching it for a few years because we plan to take a year out living in it so we had very specific requirements and we have viewed a lot of vans and about a month ago finally found a model that is perfect for us when visiting the new hymer world showroom.

We have since found the same model but 2019 in a localish dealer with a bunch of extras thrown in for a better price and avoiding the new tax hikes as it's already on the forecourt. Not found anything to rival it elsewhere but we have tickets for the nec show and we're not sure whether to wait for the show as my partner had heard there are good deals to be had there. Is this the case? We are torn as don't want to miss out on this deal but don't want to jump the gun.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Campervan_man

Free Member
Jun 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus
Exp
I've got a 2006 Dethleff { Globebus }. Well thought out design, good quality van. I would buy another Dethleff van.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Helen Ariel
Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
We will collect it in November so photos to follow but it's the pulse t6651 low profile.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back