Upton Upon Severn Blues Festival 15/17 July (1 Viewer)

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
What I mean is if you don't book and leave it till next year can you still get in, as it might conflict with other arrangements I need to make, this applies to the York meet as well!

The reply I had from the organisers suggested that it won't be fully booked and tickets will be available on the day.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Met up with Val's cousin this weekend, always knew she lived in Worcester but didn't realise her home was in Upton, where she also runs a gift shop so we're gonna combine the festival with a familial visit. Hope the weather's good.
Went to Maryport Blues festival last year and was very disappointed with the whole shebang, the whole thing seems to be coming very disjointed and not that much blues music either.

Bacchus

Free Member
Jul 27, 2015
Staines
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer
Exp
since 2011
I have just booked for this, learned about it here on 'fun', taking a bluesey* friend of mine along.

Looking forward to it (c:

(*boozey also...)

Reactions: kip

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Just booked up for the 4 days,really looking forward to it !!.We had a blue grass festival weekend in our villiage last year (the organizers usual venue was being upgraded,new tiolets i believe) anyway it turned out to be so popular with the locals & diehards alike that i think the organizers have decided to go for it again . Hope so, Met some nice people & the music wasnt to shabby either.Love a festival!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back