Rally Upton Blues Festival Meet 19-23 July 2018 (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2015
Spalding
Funster No
MH
Carado T337
Exp
Since 2000
Hi sorry to say we can't make so could you please take us off the list. Hope you have a fabulous time
Ann and George Clayton

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Have just booked & paid for camping 2 people Thanks
Please see your Inbox top rh corner of this page as have sent you a PM to sort the vehicle pass.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For anyone already booked in or considering this one there is now the option of staying a night or two (or more) at the Cider & Skittles Rally at Weston Super Mare (rural location not far off M5 & great value at £9 a night (y)) https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...0th-17th-july-2018.167456/page-6#post-2871284 before & there's this one in between https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...-park-bridport-12-16-july-booking-now.169467/ which could make venturing south more worthwhile :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Mrs Dorwyn has now agreed to grace us with her presence so do I take it that there is still space if we book?
Still space - if you do book please let me know & I will add you to the list & email your Vehicle Pass :)

RFS

Free Member
Apr 30, 2013
Yarm
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Just on my second van but still I'm a newbie
Hi

I've just renewed my subs (getting another van the week of the festival)

Can I book a place for 1 and a van please?

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Booked and pm sent. Not sure it got through though.
Bit busy today with admin. for Lymington Rally as it's cut-off day for changes plus have family visiting so catching up when I can but have emailed your Vehicle Pass now & added you to the list (y)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi

I've just renewed my subs (getting another van the week of the festival)

Can I book a place for 1 and a van please?

Yes - have sent a PM :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
UPDATE from Upton Blues:
"As we get nearer to lift off we thought you would like to know about our new campsite caterers, they are a company called Events Horizon. Run by Keren Hayden, they will be doing breakfasts, everything from a full English to toast and jam, lunches of freshly baked tarts with salads, plus panini, baguettes, etc, then dinner will be things like chicken and chorizo stew, Moroccan-spiced veggie tagine, sweet potato fries, loaded chips, plus they have a bar, serving hot and cold soft drinks and lots of cake! This is their first year at Upton and they are very much looking forward to feeding you all and running the campsite stage. Any special dietary requests, just let them know. You can contact Keren through our web site by hitting the “Campsite Stage Application” button or direct to her email - kerenhayden@gmail.com "
Lots to tempt us!

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I would so love to go to this meet but can’t :cry:
Please post lots of photos and have a great time.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
The official 2018 Upton Blues Festival Programme is now available online for the first time this year - the money from the sale of these programmes will be used to pay for the 130 festival bands and artists. It's £3.50 & ideal to plan your weekend in advance (y)
Link here https://issuu.com/uptonbluesfestival/docs/program_download_version

36634875_2284225454928550_2903698423842603008_n.png

https://issuu.com/uptonbluesfestival/docs/program_download_version

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
Can you add us, Sue & Richard, to the list please.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Can u add us (Tara and Paul) to the list.
Heard some great reviews on this one.
Hi all & thank you for your interest - please see the first post here https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/upton-blues-festival-meet-19-23-july-2018.157555/ with regards to spacing & arrivals for this Meet. Please can you confirm that you have booked your Upton Blues camping tickets then I can email you the Vehicle Pass to be directed to our area on Thursday?

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Karen, can you put us on the list please, just got our tickets sorted. Val and Graeme.
Hi - glad you can join us - have emailed the Vehicle Pass now (y)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Can u add us (Tara and Paul) to the list.
Heard some great reviews on this one.
As we are about to close the list on this one have emailed the Vehicle Pass now hoping that you have already bought your tickets for Upton Blues from their website. Have added you to the forum list of attendees too (y)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
************* Closing the list for this Meet at midnight tonight *************** as have to do admin. gathering info. & issuing a Vehicle Pass for everyone to enable Thursday access to the Back Up Field but we will be off to check out a rally location & another meet shortly.
Everyone on the list for this Meet has our mobile number :call: & we will pick up forum messages & reply when we can.
For those attending - please watch this thread as we hope to be able gather somewhere in the field on Thursday evening :hi5: - time & location confirmed once there.
It's best to come with a full tank of water if you can or as soon as you are checked in ask the Stewards in the main camping field where to fill up with water before turning into the Back Up Field which is on the Exit road. We will do our best to make them aware that some may need to do this.
Suggest buying a programme (paper or downloadable) so you don't miss any acts that you might like & do make it up to the Rugby Club field at the top of the town as the stage & area there have a good chilled out festival feel, lots of food stalls & the lovely WI ladies selling coffee, tea & cake :inlove:
Please be patient when waiting to be parked up as it will just be the two of us!

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back