UPS delivery (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
I ordered 2 winter vents off eBay (Dalescaravans), got a message to say should be with my by Friday 7th Nov.

Both I and the Beauty Terrorist were out but a note was put through the letterbox by UPS to say the parcel was with no. 19.. So that evening I popped across and nobody in.. No problem i thought will pick it up over the weekend...turned out to be Tuesday as they were away for a naughty weekend - slight problem in that they had been away for a naughty week... So couldn't of taken the parcel in....

Rang UPS ( American help desk...) after finally getting them totrack down the delivery, they apologised and said it was with no 1, not 19... I popped along to No 1 and hey ho...they have been away for 2 weeks and couldn't have taken in the parcel....

So back on the phone to UPS, they suggested I go to all my neighbours..... ( only 32 properties in my street.....) strangely enough I felt a bit miffed at this point.. They then said I had to go via the seller for them to instigate an investigation request... grrrrr

By time I find the vents, it will be summer.....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back