Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Hi all I am trying to create an album,when uploading some photos they arrive upside down.The image starts the right way up but when added to album it' arrives the wrong way up.Any ideas?
Thanks Vlad.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just looked at the pics.. Not so much upside down as in portrait rather than landscape

I suspect the viewing software you are using is somehow automatically turning them for you on your machine.

I would suggest digging up something like Paint Shop Pro version 7 ( free nowadays ) and viewing the pics in that.. You can then turn them the right way in the package very easily, save them and repost :thumb:

Alternately you are most welcome to mail them to me ( straightfour@aol.com ) and I will do it for you and mail them back :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Just looked at the pics.. Not so much upside down as in portrait rather than landscape

I suspect the viewing software you are using is somehow automatically turning them for you on your machine.

I would suggest digging up something like Paint Shop Pro version 7 ( free nowadays ) and viewing the pics in that.. You can then turn them the right way in the package very easily, save them and repost :thumb:

Alternately you are most welcome to mail them to me ( straightfour@aol.com ) and I will do it for you and mail them back :thumb:

Jim if I do that for Waldegraves and Chester Could you put them on the site for me till my version of Photoshop Elements 11
arrives from Amazon £39.00p (No Postage)

Roger & Sheila:Smile:::bigsmile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I am sure Jim would do it, but in the mean time I am happy to do it for you mate :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back