Uploading Photo's

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Snitrats, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Snitrats

Snitrats Funster

Ratings:
    +213
    Confused of Leicester.
    Sure this has been asked a 1000 times. But I have been trying to upload photo's off my computer to the album section but they will not load.
    I have watched Jims splendid vidio ,but this went straight over the top. Can anyone help in simple Language.:Doh:

2. chatter

chatter Read Only Funster

Ratings:
    +941
    You possibly need to make your pictures slightly smaller using one of the free picture resize programs on the web. I use photobucket to keep my pics in then i can resize if need be and also keep the original pic as it was and save the smaller copy pic as well

3. Reallyretired

Reallyretired Funster

Ratings:
    +4,182
    I reduce mine right down to 640x480 pixels. I think that's big enough to show what the pictures of, while being a titchy file. I reduce them in Paint Shop Pro, but obviously not worth getting it just to do that.:thumb:

4. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Ratings:
    +91,976
    Hi Snitrats, size will be the problem, even phone cameras now can have massive files. They are just not needed and will fill our server hard disks up in a flash, anything over 800 pixels by 600 pixels is really too big as this size will fill the screen. You can resize pics in many graphics program or as a last resort you can do it online.