Upgrade Bike Carrier (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
since getting the electric bikes, a bit worried about the weight on the bike carrier so done an upgrade on it, used the things that carry the bike but used the towbar and still use the things for fastening them on, what do you think of it
image.jpg

Mr Mousy

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2013
Llanelli
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840
Exp
First moho 11/2013, second 11/2014 current from 09/2019.
I think you've done a cracking job there. Well done. We've gone for a tow bar mounted bike rack because I could just see the back of the Moho being ripped off by 2 E bikes whilst I wove down the M4!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I think you've done a cracking job there. Well done. We've gone for a tow bar mounted bike rack because I could just see the back of the Moho being ripped off by 2 E bikes whilst I wove down the M4!
Yes, we bought the bikes in France and brought them home on the bike rack as it was and could see them bouncing through the back window, slowed me down I can tell you.
Another thing was , we met a couple on an aire who had an almost identical van to ours when we had the bikes on and he told us when he first put his bikes on they snapped the baton in his back wall, and he had to put a steel bracer in.
This is a before photo
image.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back