Update on the Annecy Murders (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
I was near there when it happened, near the family on their first campsite, they then moved along to then next for some reason. Plus I saw them in the supermarket, the kids were lovely and so excited to be there. Little did they know.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
EuroTrotters
Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Costa Blanca Spain
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
I was near there when it happened, near the family on their first campsite, they then moved along to then next for some reason. Plus I saw them in the supermarket, the kids were lovely and so excited to be there. Little did they know.
We were on the road to the spot where it happened on bikes, just two weeks earlier. We only turned back because I was towing my Grandson and was hard work.

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
We later had an incident on our first lunch stop by a reservoir to the west, one of the few bad episodes for us in France. An extremely vicious looking bloke tried to access our van while we were in it, he went to his car when alerted and we genuinely thought he'd gone to get a gun from his car. We had not heard of the shooting, just coincidence. Turned out it was his binoculars he went for. It's almost bandit country in woods around there.

OP
OP
EuroTrotters
Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Costa Blanca Spain
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
We later had an incident on our first lunch stop by a reservoir to the west, one of the few bad episodes for us in France. An extremely vicious looking bloke tried to access our van while we were in it, he went to his car when alerted and we genuinely thought he'd gone to get a gun from his car. We had not heard of the shooting, just coincidence. Turned out it was his binoculars he went for. It's almost bandit country in woods around there.
Sounds scary , very

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Jun 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Advantage
Exp
Since 2008
As the saying goes 'never say never'. Sometimes surprises come along; I attended a murder in 1987 which remained unsolved until last year, suspect arrested and charged with that one and another from 5 or 6 years earlier! Every contact leaves a trace, but that trace may not be evident immediately and has to wait for advances in forensic science. Hope the French keep the enquiry live long enough to reach a conclusion.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back