LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
stewartwebr many thanks for giving an answer to one of my concerns about E&P leveling "portability" between old van and new van replacement. As always, its easier to find new installers, more difficult to find re-installers!. Still at least you have a date now with Mick at SAP, the cost overall of £1500, is what is to be expected, I suppose, as their website quotes 2 days to fit a new system, so I suppose you will have build the cost of a two night Travelodge into the deal,(as we would have to) unless its local to you, or you have friends nearby.
Good luck, and many thanks for answering my post

I question the length of time quoted by most of the UK Dealers. My system was fitted by E&P in Amsterdam. I was waiting for the doors to open at 07.30am and the system was installed and commissioned by 4pm the same day.
Having visited the main headquarters I expected a huge factory with lots of motorhomes all waiting to be serviced or fitted. In reality its a small warehouse unit crammed full of stock. It appears it is more of a dispatch service where they send the parts to there franchise dealers and actually do not fit very much at the main premises. Eric, one of the owners lives above the premises with an amazing hydraulic lift to get the dogs up and down to the garden. The other owner is Pierre...hence E&P

Should have added that Mick in Doncaster has been excellent. He will aim to have the van completed in one day. If not the van will be taken out to the yard to allow us to stay in overnight. He has also offered a car if we need one to use whilst the van is being done. He is very knowledgeable of the system.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
That sounds like a good plan, hope all goes well for you on the day.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back