Unused Eurotunnel Frequent Traveller tickets (1 Viewer)

Lucky

Free Member
Nov 9, 2019
Limousin France & Yorkshire UK
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 600XV
Exp
Since 2016
Does anyone have any Frequent Traveller tickets with Eurotunnel they want to restore to cash by sharing their FT wallet with me?

I ask because my wife and I still cross the Channel relatively often but Eurotunnel have suspended the sale of FT tickets.

Apologies for not posting this in the 'For Sale' forum but I guess it might go unseen there, and if there is a market to be made in FT tickets I think quite a few of us might benefit.

Mar 30, 2019
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016
I have six of my own but I share with someone already. Sadly once you share with someone it's not possible to unshare then share with someone else.

Juv-723

Free Member
Aug 25, 2021
Funster No
MH
Just booking
Does anyone have any Frequent Traveller tickets with Eurotunnel they want to restore to cash by sharing their FT wallet with me?

I ask because my wife and I still cross the Channel relatively often but Eurotunnel have suspended the sale of FT tickets.

Apologies for not posting this in the 'For Sale' forum but I guess it might go unseen there, and if there is a market to be made in FT tickets I think quite a few of us might benefit.
Yes.
Please contact me abdo723@hotmail.com

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 18, 2021
Funster No
MH
Don't own yet
I'm after some as well, if anybody has a wallet which is due to expire soon and is willing to share it with me, please let me know. m@eilec.com

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back