• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Unused Carpets "Free to good motorhome" (1 Viewer)

XRN

Oct 10, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
We are no longer Newbie's.
When I bought the van there was a brand new set of replacement carpets inside, unfortunately they are not for my type of van. I cannot identify which type of van they are for but if anybody can recognise them from the photos they are welcome to them for free. They have been rolled up so look a bit odd in the photos but have never been fitted and will flatten down once layed out. There are 3 pieces, one is obviously the cab piece, one long "L" shaped runner and one shaped bit, all are in good quality blue carpet with whipped edges all round. Collection from Blackburn or can transport to a meeting point if you are passing the M6/M61 around Leyland/Preston/Bolton.
Rob
Long runner.jpg
Piece 3 other way.jpg

Cab mat.jpg

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Thats a shame. Maybe @Terry will know whete they are from.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
XRN

XRN

Oct 10, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
We are no longer Newbie's.
Still available. Thanks Terry for a clue and may help someone with an x250 check the rest

androidGB

Free Member
Dec 28, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2001
What a brilliant idea for a competition.

People post pics of their carpets anonymously and others have to guess what van they're from :)

Andrew

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back