UNKNOWN BURSTNER (1 Viewer)

Aug 9, 2008
Lanner - Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
20 + Years
Hi everyone at long last I have down sized from my Rexhall Vision to a 1988 Burstner , I believe it is refered to as a Low Profile. but that is just a guess. It came with absolutely NO instructions what ever, so my question is does any one know its true title and where I might be able to find any leaflets etc on any of the parts in it,.e.g. Truma Water Heater, Habitat electrics, warm air heating. There is a "14" on a badge on the top of the right wing.

I am currently mending the leaks in the roof Fibreglass to tin roof, a well known problem and also the floor of the step has totally collapsed due to the ingress of water in the right wall of the step well.

Brian

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
A few photos might help identification of the van model, Brian.
As regards appliance manuals, manufacturers like Truma, Thetford and Dometic/Electrolux have downloadable handbooks on their web sites. Alternatively searching Google for the appliance model number might find something as might photos on here.

OP
OP
MAUBRI
Aug 9, 2008
Lanner - Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
20 + Years
Hi Graham,
I did go on Burstners & Truma web sites before resorting to asking fellow members. However Burstner dont show anything before 1999 and Truma only seem to show the newer models as well for download. My NEW profile picture is the new van. This is the label stuck on the top of the Boiler, which refers to the model number I am unsure as I dont understand german.
BURSTNER REAR PROFILE.jpg
TRUMA BOILER.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• BURSTNER right front.jpg
    BURSTNER right front.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 9
Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Brian
Presumably its just saying Burstner and nothing else in your reg document? :)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Thanks for the photos. Doing some Googling based on them it looks like a t610 (search for camping car burstner t610 and look at the image results to confirm). Unfortunately most of the results are in non-English languages.
The capacities on the water heater label indicate that it is probably a b10 or b14 boiler, the operating instructions for which can be found Broken Link Removed (page 8 onwards).

brianju

Free Member
Sep 18, 2007
Hampshire Hogs now in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
A class 1991 Hymer B544
Exp
10yrs ish - US 5th Wheel/US RV/Eurovan
OP
OP
MAUBRI
Aug 9, 2008
Lanner - Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
20 + Years
Thanks everyone I now have more information to locate the right pics etc. and yes that is the right vehicle

Reactions: GJH

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back